These lightweight filters with electrostatic hydrophobic media help protect against cross contamination in anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. Low resistance helps minimize the work of breathing. ISO standard 15mm and 22mm fitting connects to breathing circuit.
- Smaller size, less bulk in circuit. Minimizes dead space and weight while maximizing and maintaining efficiency.
- Electrostatic Hydrophobic media protects against cross-contamination.
- May be placed at patient or equipment side.
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to monitor airway gases.
- Lightweight, compact design reduces circuit weight.
- Low resistance to flow minimizes work of breathing.
- ISO standard 15mm and 22mm fitting connects to breathing circuit.
- Supplied clean and individually packaged.
ISO 22M/15F-22F/15M Connection
Dead space: 35mL
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: 99-8/99%
Viral Filtration Efficiency: 99-8/99%
Type of Filtration: Electrostatic