The 3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+, N95 is made of comfortable materials and provides respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat-fold design makes it easy to store prior to use.
- NIOSH Approved: N95.
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask.
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101.
- Disposable and resistant to fluids.
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg.
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials are gentle on the skin.
- The unique three-panel design accommodates a wide range of face shapes and sizes..
- Individual packaging protects the respirator from contamination before use, and the flat fold design allows for easy storage and portability.
- The sculpted top panel conforms to the nose and eye contours of the face, making more room for eyewear.
- The sculpted nose panel improves field of vision.
- The adjustable noseclip aids in providing a custom, secure seal.
- Innovative chin tab for simple positioning, donning, and adjustment.
- Compatible with a wide range of eyewear, Operating Rooms, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Labor and Delivery, Laboratory, Emergency or Pandemic Preparedness Planning, TB Wards, Clinics, Infection Control Practices.